Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby likes to dance in the dark 'Coz when he's looking she falls apart

A lot of people have probably said this but right now I'm really wishing that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind thing was real. I'm not gonna delete a person though. I'd delete this thing that I never should have tried in the first place and all the crap that came after it.

But hey, no sense in crying over spilled milk, right?

Last December, I said my 2010 is going to be even crazier, louder and all the other fun things. Well, it has been indeed so far. Pictures are not even enough proof. So now, I think I'll go on the other side for a while because I realized, fun is not always happiness.

Crazy, eh? I mean, it's summer and I'm saying all these. Maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't. But I'm gonna try and I'm gonna blog every step of the way. LOL

1 comments:

Keiyt said...

Enjoy summer, Erika! ;)))