Friday, May 20, 2011
Sunday, May 16, 2010
How do you get over someone?
How do you NOT get over someone?
- Think about him when you are in an uncomfortable situation and hope that he is with you in that moment of insecurity with your environment.
- Think about him when you are having crazy fun with your friends and hope that he is with you enjoying those moments.
- Think about him when you are telling your friends some stories and hope that he hears about them then he will realize how much he has lost for letting you go.
- Think about him when something big happens in your life and hope that you can actually share it with him.
- Think about him when you are making a decision and hope that he gives you a perspective that is fresh from yours so you can really weigh things.
- Think about him when you are with your family and hope that someday he gets to meet them.
- Think about him before going to bed and hope that he thinks about you, too.
- Think about him while walking anywhere and hope that he sees you.
- Think about him while looking at her and hope that he would fall for you as much as he did to her.
- Think about him, write a blog, and hope that he gets to read it.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
- The only person you'll have for all of your life is yourself. Love her.
- Ang hindi pag-aaral ng mabuti ng mga estudyanteng pinag-aaral at inaasahan ng bayan ang isa sa pinakasukdulang anyo ng korupsyon sa bansa. You are in UP to study. Prioritize.
- Growing up is an inevitable twin of growing old. Act your age.
Yourself in her most lucid form LOL
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Anyone who has ever read my blog has probably already grown tired of my injustices considering that I always go in and out of the blogosphere. But who can actually have the guts to leave this world when you have people like this saying things like these about you?
Malaine, srsly, you almost got me crying. And you also got my fingers typing, hihi. For that and more, I am truly, really, very grateful. BIG BEAR HUG!
Erika of theerikaeffect - This girl is the bomb! She is one of the first few bloggers I admired. She kickass because she is such an artist, on my used to be wordpress account, I've stated there that I am not good in ranting so I try not to rant as much as possible. Erika on the other hand, when she rants, it's still "lightweight" (ok, don't get lost here, her blog is not all about her bombasting over life and things lol!) not like any other rants that you feel tensed after reading it, I was smiling most of the time after reading Erika's ravings as it was written in the most artistic way possible and that my bloggerfriend is the reason why you deserve the myfingersRtyping kickass award. (I hope she gets her fingers into working again and be back in blogging.)
I don't want to talk about why I have been gone for quite some time because I honestly don't know what to say either. I don't want to talk about the elections because expressing my sentiments seems easier in facebook considering that I only need to construct a sentence and the message already reaches all 847 of my friends, in theory.
Or maybe I will. In time. :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
A lot of people have probably said this but right now I'm really wishing that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind thing was real. I'm not gonna delete a person though. I'd delete this thing that I never should have tried in the first place and all the crap that came after it.
But hey, no sense in crying over spilled milk, right?
Last December, I said my 2010 is going to be even crazier, louder and all the other fun things. Well, it has been indeed so far. Pictures are not even enough proof. So now, I think I'll go on the other side for a while because I realized, fun is not always happiness.
Crazy, eh? I mean, it's summer and I'm saying all these. Maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't. But I'm gonna try and I'm gonna blog every step of the way. LOL