Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You make me wanna say oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh OHMYGOD

Anyone who has ever read my blog has probably already grown tired of my injustices considering that I always go in and out of the blogosphere. But who can actually have the guts to leave this world when you have people like this saying things like these about you?


Erika of theerikaeffect - This girl is the bomb! She is one of the first few bloggers I admired. She kickass because she is such an artist, on my used to be wordpress account, I've stated there that I am not good in ranting so I try not to rant as much as possible. Erika on the other hand, when she rants, it's still "lightweight" (ok, don't get lost here, her blog is not all about her bombasting over life and things lol!) not like any other rants that you feel tensed after reading it, I was smiling most of the time after reading Erika's ravings as it was written in the most artistic way possible and that my bloggerfriend is the reason why you deserve the myfingersRtyping kickass award. (I hope she gets her fingers into working again and be back in blogging.)
Malaine, srsly, you almost got me crying. And you also got my fingers typing, hihi. For that and more, I am truly, really, very grateful. BIG BEAR HUG!

I don't want to talk about why I have been gone for quite some time because I honestly don't know what to say either. I don't want to talk about the elections because expressing my sentiments seems easier in facebook considering that I only need to construct a sentence and the message already reaches all 847 of my friends, in theory. And I don't want to talk about my heart which almost got broken because I was too stupid and not careful.

Or maybe I will. In time. :)

1 comments:

Emmaleigh said...

BIG BEAR HUGS!! hehe