Sunday, January 31, 2010

Raise a glass to mend the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends

Yesterday, I almost went to Taguig without even taking a bath. Guess how the fuck did that happen.

Okay. So I was at Shaw, outside my building, waiting for a cab because I'm going back to my dorm in Katip. When I found one, the driver told me he's just a new driver and not that familiar with roads yet (and I was thinking same old bullshit) so if I can just tell him the directions, it'll be alright. But being the geographically challenged person that I am, well you know the story. I was actually on the brink of texting my friends in case you know, but the driver actually had a good heart. He told me to just pay how much is it that I usually pay from Shaw to Katip so I saved P50. Bless you new cab driver!

Anyways, I was supposed to "wrap" my January up but I realized, I'm super tired and bored and (insert synonyms here) of talking about how much I need to change right now and it's srsly exhausting to finish this sentence.

There's only one thing to do, three words for you. There's only one way to say those three words and that's what I'll do..

The love month is coming in less than 12 hours. Brace yourself. This'll be another socially-constructed-but-equally-self-destructive period of our lives. Yeah. Right.

1 comments:

JESSAN said...

Ha! We, singles, have more fun.