Monday, January 25, 2010

Are you patient, understanding? 'Cause I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart

Guess who wants to go home to Subic like as in right now?

When I was still on vacation last holidays, I've always thought that I won't want to go home until it's time for another break given that my life here is, well, awesome. But after spending so much than I should, making the stupidest decisions ever, repeating the same mistakes, cutting some (okay maybe a lot) of classes, not reviewing for exams, and not passing requirements on time, I realized I need my momma to give me a big slap on the face to lecture me, to give me back a sense of what's wrong and what's right, and to just say that everything will actually, really, be alright.

You should know that while I was writing those last words above, I was a) thinking before writing for the first time (or not) b) not really feeling the words much c) (but) aware that they're actually, really true.

So this is the week that I will actually, really turn my life around. You should know though that I still don't think that I was "lost" or anything. It's just that I feel like I'm going broke, I'm hungry all the time, and I have deadlines to reach. FML

As I was saying, this is the week that I will actually, really turn my life around. I will attend all my classes and yes that includes Econ, I will pass requirements on time, I will handle my org responsibilities better, and I won't even go out on a school night. Who knows? Maybe I won't even drink this week. Yeah, right.

5 comments:

Keiyt said...

I hope things would be easy for you since you want to change lifestyle kahit this week lang. Kaya yan, then next week... balik ulit sa night outs! :D

anna said...

From the looks of it, you really should do a full 360 change. Tsk tsk, its not good to cut classes especially now that you did it a lot of times. :( Sorry medyo OC ako with school requirements myself eh. I hope things work out for you, its only Tuesday and sana may update na to what's happening! :P

My friend seems to get back and forth from Subic-Manila easily.. I wonder what keeps you from deciding to stay and not try to go to Subic kahit isang araw lang? :) Maybe you have a tight schedule, IDK..

Oh, quit your org, hassle yan if you want to do well in school. LOLJK! Ang B.I ko, sorry! :))

HANNAHbenah said...

I want to go to Subic. :D It's been a year since the last time I went there. Anyway, good luck sa mga plano mo for this week. Ganyan talaga buhay estudyante. ;)

rjs mama said...

i love subic :)

goodluck, don't just plan it...do what you're supposed to do to improve your life more

hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
my real story
my minute maid

Anonymous said...

if ever we're real life friends, our classes would prolly make an appointment with us so we will attend all (or some) of them. haha


anyways, goodluck to you and your plan on turning your life around ;) you can do it ;)