Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh sweetheart put the bottle down 'Cause you don't wanna miss out

You're our best bet. You or no one.

...and if this one was any other lifetime, I probably said yes. But right now,
this is me and I can't give anything up in my life for that. It's much of a responsibility and I don't like the pressure. I can be the greatest pessimist and I hate losing. I never thought I'd ever be thinking about making a decision like this, ever, in my entire college life. Honestly though, It's pretty amazing to know that some people actually believe in me. I'd always be here, willing to help, but not in the way that you want me to.

This opportunity could actually probably straighten my life out and give me structure but it's still fuckin' politics. I'm in college. I'm young. I can always retake a class but I can never outlive a party. Whut? NAAAAT.

Accept the opportunity. If you lose, well, you never really wanted it in the first place. If you win, appoint someone to do all the dirty stuff for you then we can still drink every week, all night. LOLOLOLOL

And on other things, more interesting things (or not), I've been gone for so long! When Jessan asked me last night through Facebook why I haven't been updating, I honestly can't think of any reason other than I was really lazy. Remember that paper that I was supposed to pass during the first week? Well I still haven't gotten it done. As to when am I gonna finish, I have no idea.

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze, and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
Can't do it alone
I've tried, but I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down
I know, I've got to let it go

4 comments:

Keiyt said...

Uh, do whatever you want. Don't listen to others if you don't like what they are telling you. :D

Anonymous said...

oh I know the being lazy feeling lol! I feel that all the time haha when you can't get yourself to type something meaningful, you just simply do nothing, but stare, stare and drink.. LOL!

anyways, I am glad you're back ;)

JESSAN said...

You know what I like most about your blog other than I read my name on the latest entry(joke!)? Is that there is always something sensible about your posts that makes us, your readers, look forward to the new one each time. So keep it up, Erika. Here's to opportunities and Friday nights!

Erika Amor said...

I love you three! You just made my day :)