Friday, January 8, 2010

Nobody knows the way it's gonna be

Okay. So this is like the first time ever that I'm gonna be writing two posts in one day. Although technically, the first one is yesterday's already. Labo. But I'm sorta kinda ya knowz expecting (more of hoping actually) to be on an internet hiatus this weekend 'til Wednesday so yeah.

I'm actually really very sleepy right now. But I don't want to sleep yet because I want to punish myself. I'm not going to be able to pass a major paper for my Sociology of Religion class tomorrow morning because I'm not done with it yet. I still have three chapters to read, five to summarize, and handouts of theories to analyze. Boring. And to think I actually didn't go to school today just so I could finish it. And I just realized that I didn't pass anything required this week. Ugh, I hate that I brought myself in a situation like this. I feel like such a delinquent and I'm just starting to feel bad for that.

I'm just thinking about the fact that my professor won't minus points naman daw if I pass next week. He'll just have higher standards. FML

My head is aching because of thinking. LOL I'll just edit this when something worth writing comes into my mind. I'll just leave you with something worth commenting about. Haha

And this is exactly why I'm not a big fan of growing old.

3 comments:

Pretsel Maker said...

kaya mo yan!!!!!
kung may time ka magpost sa blog ibig sabihin marami kang time!!!!!

Erika Amor said...

thanks? haha, walang willpower e :))

JESSAN said...

What's w/ all the rhymings? Ha ha.