Thursday, March 4, 2010

I can't help myself I'm addicted to a life of material It's some kind of a joke I'm obsessively opposed to the typical

I honestly don't feel like sleeping tonight. Yes I don't want dead brain cells, nobody wants that, but I'm scared I might not be able to wake up on time for class again in the morning. I can't afford to cut classes anymore. I just want to write.

Anyways, on brighter things (or not so much), I just turned 19 people. Yes, I don't feel young anymore as this is my last year of teenagerness. I have 365 days to abuse enjoy my teenagerness. Yes, there's no such word as teenagerness.

So what to expect? I'm not gonna be afraid to take risks anymore. I won't fear losing and/or rejection. I'm gonna learn to love someone something and be forever passionate about it. If you don't stand up for something, you'd fall for anything. True, right? Found that in tumblr, I think.

Well, three hours of being a year older and so far so good. When I wake up, that is if I get any sleep, I just hope there wouldn't be any reason for BVness. GV lang tsong!

LADY GAGA, COME BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES PLEASE!

0 comments: